Windsor 1kg Vanilla Cake Mix
Why use our cake mix?
- Just add water! All our own brand mixes just need to addition of water, this will save time and costs on your baking.
- Made in the UK. Our cake mixes are made here in the UK in a factory that we inspect regularly.
- Great flavour! Of course, they are regularly sampled by ourselves!
- Bulk options available to get more for your money.
- Using a cake mix can improve the profitability of your cakes. Less time spent baking, more time spent decorating!
- Available in other flavours to suit your needs.
- Vanilla cake mix can be easily coloured, we recommend the Colour Splash range for vibrant colours.
- Vanilla cake mix can also be easily flavoured with our range of flavourings.
- Our cake mixes are dense enough to carve into whatever shape you like, but light enough to also taste incredible!
- Create a delicious drizzle icing using Sugar and Crumbs flavoured icing sugars.
- Click here to view our range of baking tins.
- Need cake boxes too? Click here to view our range
Mix to water ratio - 1kg cake mix : 400ml water
Weigh the required amount of cake mix to a bowl fitted with a beater.
Add half the water over 2 minutes on slow speed, scrape down the bowl and mix for 3 minutes on medium speed.
Scrape the bowl down again.
Add the remaining water over 2 minutes on slow speed, scrape down the bowl and mix for a further 3 minutes on medium speed.
Bake as normal sponge 150 deg. C
Approx. depth per layer - 4 cm (1 ½ inches)
15cm (6 inch) round 350g of cake batter
20cm (8 inch) round 500g of cake batter
25cm (10 inch) round 770g of cake batter
30cm (12 inch) round 1300g of cake batter
THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE A GUIDE ONLY TO MAKING THE PRODUCT AND MAY BE ADJUSTED TO SUIT. ADD THE WATER UNTIL YOUR DESIRED CONSISTENCY IS ACHIEVED.
Wheat flour, Sugar, Non Hydrogenated vegetable shortening, Skimmed milk powder, Whole dried egg, Raising agent E541, E500, Emulsifiers (vegetable derived) E471, E475, Soya flour, Dried egg whites, Salt, Colour E102, Flavourings
(Allergy advice in bold)
Standard Delivery – 5-7 working days (free over £ 50.00*) £ 3.50*
*Excludes large or heavy items, aerosols and fresh sponge cakes - these always need a courier delivery so will incur the express delivery charge.
DPD Express Delivery 1-3 Days Working Days **order before 3pm - £7.50
DPD Express Delivery 2-4 Days Working Days **order before 3pm - £5.50
Click & Collect from our Warrington store – FREE
Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland - Hermes £9.00
Jersey, Guernsey - Parcel force £18.00